An 8 Week Self-Study Program Designed to Help You Unpack & Dismantle Stress & Anxiety
Tired of being told to “just relax”?
Yeah, me too.
No stressed or anxious person in the history of the world has ever been given the advice to “just relax” or “try to calm down” and then *poof!* they felt better.
If you’re dealing with stress and anxiety, there’s a reason. And that reason is NOT a lack of willpower, or other character flaw.
The problem is that existing “stress management techniques” are based around handling superficial, logical, external sources of stress. That kind of approach is ineffective because it only deals with a fraction of what’s actually going on.
There are two sources of stress for modern women:
- Externally influenced stress.
The tough boss, the deadlines, the time of year. (The “logical” stuff most of us talk about.)
- Internally generated stress.
The stress created by our own minds. (The *sneaky* stuff most of us are quick to invalidate.)
Those stress-busting techniques dealing with outside forces?
They’re good, but do nothing to help women who are experiencing insidious, deeply ingrained, internally-generated stress and anxiety. After growing up following the rules, making people happy, being a good girl, and trying to keep up with insane standards for beauty, body, and sex appeal, millions of women have nurtured deeply ingrained and stressful cognitive patterns.
Enter the eight most effective ways to deal with that kind of stress.
What you’ll get from Remodel Stress:
- A new understanding of how your stress works, how it affects you physically, mentally and emotionally, and exactly what you can do about it.
- The skills to challenge and improve your mindset at any moment.
- The ability to listen to your body’s cues. You’ll know exactly what you need, and how to get it.
- The knowledge that you deserve to take up physical and emotional space.
- A whole lot more trust in yourself, your body, and the world.
- Less self-criticism, less self-judgement, and less self-doubt.
- More energy, clarity, productivity, and joy every single day. No exaggeration.
The Weekly Syllabus:
- Week 1: The power of a “growth & abundance” mindset
- Week 2: Why you have physical armor, and how to remove it
- Week 3: Speak your truth (boundaries, self-assertiveness, & communication)
- Week 4: Authentic self-care and radical responsibility
- Week 5: How to make friends with your feelings
- Week 6: Letting it OUT (hack the stress cycle)
- Week 7: The importance of TRUST
- Week 8: You are safe (your needs are *not* a burden)
What You Get:
- Lifetime access to 8 weeks worth of course material presented in both PDF and audio track format and delivered straight to your inbox.
- Printable worksheets with homework, practices, and journal questions to accompany the course material.
How It Works:
The moment you enroll, your welcome email will be sent to the mailing address used at checkout. Each week I’ll send course material straight to your inbox, so you can read and listen at your own pace!
Who is Remodel Stress For?
You are not alone in your stress and anxiety. I promise. If you have ever said any of these things, this program is for you:
- “I feel self-conscious all the time, like people are looking at me and judging me.”
- “I really struggle to understand how to ‘listen to my body.’ I’ve tried to listen, but I just don’t hear anything.”
- “I always seem to want to control everything. I feel like if I let go of control, bad things will happen.”
- “My anxiety affects my work, relationship, or social life. I don’t want to be this way, but I don’t know how to stop.”
- “I don’t trust my body. I feel like if I stopped monitoring it all the time, something bad would happen.
- “I have a tendency to keep all my feelings inside, or to ignore them.”
- “I’m a people-pleaser, I struggle to put my needs first.”
- “I don’t understand what ‘self-care’ is even supposed to look like.”
- “I get anxious at the thought of doing things that normally make people relax, like massages or taking the day off.”
- “I’m a perfectionist, I’m terrified of messing up or making mistakes.”
- “I have a hard time asking for what I want or need because I hate the idea of inconveniencing others.”
- “I frequently think about my body, like how it looks, if it’s ok, and if people are judging it.”
Stress and anxiety are not who you are.
The real you is underneath. (And she’s fabulous.)
Stop trying to get by alone. Stop putting everyone around you first. Stop trying to “tough it out” and “manage” your stress to get by.
What people are saying
This course enabled me to immediately apply strategies to what was/is going on in my life.
I am learning to sit with my emotions. I had great news this morning, and I relished in my victory! An hour later, I received devastating news. I cried. I didn’t stuff it down. I chose a soothing activity, and just let myself cry. I gave myself permission to feel deeply.
Through this program, I think I found out what was missing. I am a better wife. I am a friend who is more open to helping others as they go through tough times instead of avoiding situations that may cause me to be highly emotional. I am learning how to take care of myself so I can be a better me.
This course is about so much more than stress and its causes. It teaches us how to be our authentic selves and explore and reach our potential. By the end of the program, I had hope.
I feel like I was given the information to create a foundation for a life worth living. That statement sounds dramatic, but I really mean it. I have spent so much of my life just getting through the weeks, not really living. So many women believe it is selfish to take care and honor their true selves, and have shut that part of themselves off.
This course gave me the tools and a safe place to begin challenging my beliefs and exploring my authentic self.
Enroll in Remodel Stress
$13 Cyber Monday Deal