From Feeling Lost to Impacting People.
So, you want to start an online business.
You feel called to bring your gifts to the world, but don’t know quite where to start. Maybe you’re a personal trainer, nutritionist, therapist, life coach or wellness coach– and you want to figure out how to take your business online. Maybe you don’t know exactly what kind of skills you have yet, but you know you want to express yourself, help people, and be mobile. Maybe you have an idea for your online business, but you’re terrified and don’t know where to begin.
This mentorship is for you. Be the first to test-drive this program as a Beta Tester!
What You’re Getting
- 15 webinars (4 weekly in the first month to get you started then 1 per month after that).
- 15 worksheets with assignments to keep you moving toward your goals (4 weekly then 1 per month after that).
- 15 group coaching calls, which will be recorded and sent out to you, for questions, individual feedback, and personal coaching, to help you move forward no matter where you are in the process. (4 the first month, and 1 per month after that)
- Access to the private FB group for discussion, resource-sharing, feedback, and support as you build your business.
- Beta Tester Bonus: one free hour long personal coaching call with me, to be used at any point during the year.
What Else You Need to Know
- The program will begin the last week in November, 2018. (Exact dates TBD based on participant time zones.)
- The coaching calls will all be recorded, so if you can’t make them live, you can send in your questions in advance and listen to the recordings after.
- You’ll have lifetime access to the webinars and coaching calls, so it’ll all be there if you get interrupted or want to go through it all again in the future.
- As a beta-tester, you’ll be helping co-create and fine-tune the material, and I want testimonials at the end, so I’m invested in your success! That means I’ll gladly put together extra resources, bonuses, and whatever else you end up needing along the way, to help get where you want to go.
- This program is open to anyone of any gender, working in any field, but is especially well geared toward female-identified people working in the fields of fitness, wellness, and mental health with a focus on female empowerment.
- As soon as you enroll you’ll get an email receipt from paypal. Then within a few days, I’ll send you an email asking for some details about you and your business to help me schedule our group coaching calls and make the first month of material is setting you up for success!
What You’ll Learn (The 12 Month Syllabus):
Month 1: Starting with a bang!
The first month we’ll have weekly lessons and coaching calls, to arm you with the information you need to set yourself up for success during the rest of the year. After that, we’ll only have monthly lessons and coaching calls for accountability and continued success as you work on your business.
- Week 1: Figure out what you have to offer.
Clarify your audience, and what they’re struggling with, then figure out how you can best serve them with your current gifts and strengths. What is your unique superpower? How can you use it to make the world better?
- Week 2: Deal with fear.
Identify the fear that stands in your way– fear of putting yourself out there, fear of being visible, fear of failing, fear of succeeding– and reframe it so that you can move forward.
- Week 3: Intro to branding and marketing.
Learn the basics of building a website and email list, consistent social media branding, and telling your “origin story.” Find a name and tagline for your business (if needed) and continue to dial in your target demographic and offers.
- Week 4: Connecting with your audience.
Sort through the many ways you can connect with people, and figure out which ways work best for you. Intro to blogging, youtube videos, social media, podcasts, email marketing, and more.
Month 2: Ethical Marketing & Body Positivity
How to offer health/wellness/nutrition/fitness advice without body-shaming, and how to market with manipulating, shaming, or disempowering.
Month 3: How to Create Quality Content
Easily and quickly create a ton of content that aligns with your message and brand, via social media, email, and/or video.
Month 4: How to Tell The Truth
Learn how to express your authentic self in your content, speak from the heart, and take a stand for the people you most want to impact.
Month 5: Visually Representing Your Brand
How to take great photos of yourself, choose a consistent visual palate, and make sure your pictures and videos all tell the right story.
Month 6: Create a lead magnet and get people on your email list
Create a free program or product to offer to get people on your email list, solving the exact problem that your audience is struggling with.
Month 7: Getting comfortable asking for money.
It can be terrifying to start charging for your work (or upping your prices!) and a lot of people are uncomfortable discussing rates and prices. Learn how to get buy-in from your clients first, and then confidently ask for exactly what you’re worth.
Month 8: Building a sales page
Write sales copy for a sales page in an effective way without feeling sleazy, and learn the basics of how a sales funnel works.
Month 9: Take risks.
Tune into and trust your intuition, lean into the fear, and follow your gut/heart.
Month 10: Create a system.
It’s time to start automating! Create an automated email series to introduce your audience to your work, build out your sales funnel, or just automate your offers using documents, apps, and other resources.
Month 11: Use social proof.
How to fearlessly ask your followers, clients, or customers for testimonials, and then promote their successes to show everyone how amazing you are.
Month 12: Continued growth & education.
How to identify your weak spots, invest in your education, and be intentional with your growth. The goal is for everything you learn to always be interesting and empowering to you, while also being in service of your audience.
This mentorship is for you if:
- You have an idea for an online business but aren’t sure where to start.
- You want share your gifts with the world and help people, but are afraid to put yourself out there.
- You work in the field of fitness, nutrition, health, or wellness, and want to offer your services online.
- You’re worried about marketing without being sleazy, or want some help making sure your work is truly empowering and body-positive.
- You struggle to express yourself and your message in writing.
- You need some help aligning your authentic self with your business brand.
- You feel some conflict between your deepest values and your business/brand. (Especially regarding fitness and body positivity.)
- You have recently begun working online (in the last year) and need guidance, resources, and help growing your business.
- You want to be a part of a like-minded group for encouragement, accountability, connection, and resource-sharing as you work on your business.
This mentorship is not for you if:
- You’ve been running a successful online business for more than a year, and are looking to take it to the next level or scale up.
- You’ve already taken B-school or a similar business/marketing course, and already have a solid understanding of branding and email marketing.
- Your brand, marketing, and offers are already dialed in.
- You’re running a successful in-person business and have no interest in taking it online.