Stop Hating Your Body
A one day live workshop
March 10th, San Diego
Stop Hating Your Body
An immersive one-day self-acceptance workshop.
March 10th, 10am-4pm
Sign up now!
If you’re here right now, there’s a good chance you’ve spent a lifetime battling with your body.
From dieting and exercising to try to “fit in” with current beauty standards, to repressing or ignoring your feelings so as not to be burden people, many of us have learned that our bodies are bad and dangerous and untrustworthy. We’re taught that everything from our weight to our body hair needs to be controlled, managed, tamed, hidden, or fixed— and that anything less than “perfect” is failure.
It’s time to issue a cease-fire against your body, and try a different direction.
Awareness of body positivity, self-acceptance, and self-love has been increasing and improving in recent years, but there has been very little practical advice available for how to actually do that.
This workshop will teach you how. 😉
What you’ll learn:
What body image issues are *really* about, and how to overcome them.
- How to unpack internalized fatphobia.
- How to uncouple your body parts from the false/negative meaning you’ve attached to them.
- The connection between body anxiety/obsession and self-worth.
- How to identify the emotional needs you’ve been trying to get met with your appearance, and get them met more directly.
- Why validation and approval is an inside job (aka why you can never seem to get enough!) and how to finally offer it to yourself.
- How to accept the parts of yourself that you previously thought were unacceptable.
- How to stop taking other people’s opinions of you personally.
- How to forgive your body for not looking how you think it “should.”
- How to make your body/appearance the *least* interesting thing about you.
- How to redefine self-love and body acceptance in a way that’s possible for YOU.
What people are saying about this workshop:
Yesterday (at the workshop) I felt like my brain, heart, and soul binged– which served me in a more helpful way then the manner I usually binge. I feel like I finally found some tools to help me break through and really love myself again.
“The power to create a safe space in which 20 incredible women can open themselves up to one another, without pretense or judgement, and allow themselves to grow is a special gift that Jessi Kneeland possesses and so GENEROUSLY has decided to share with the world. If you aren’t following her, learning from her, idolizing her, worshiping her, get on it. This woman is a F***ing FORCE.”
“Thank you again for offering such a wonderful workshop this past Sunday. I felt understood, validated, empowered and supported. It’s hard to find the right words to describe the awesomeness of learning alongside such a great group of women. I hope you continue to do this work, as it is sorely needed and your teaching and experience is spot-on!”
“I’m once again broken open. So happily broken open.”
This special in-person workshop will teach you practical tools to heal your relationship with your body and move toward forgiveness, respect, trust, and compassion.
This is your chance to get educated on what body image issues are really about, the connection between self-worth and body image, and why it’s so hard to “love yourself.” Plus you can explore your personal “body story,” face and embrace your truth, and experience genuine connection and belonging, in a group of people who (like you) are ready to stop hating their bodies.
Are you in? Join us on March 10 in San Diego!
It’s time to break free from body anxiety, insecurity, obsession, and perfectionism:
Sign me up!
Is this workshop for me?
Yes, if you are tired of fighting with your body and want to learn concrete tools for feeling more confident, worthy, and secure in your own skin.
- This is NOT a quick fix. Healing your relationship with your body takes time and practice, but this workshop will provide you with the scaffolding, direction, and individual support.
- This IS a workshop for people who want to move toward letting go of strict food rules or dieting, rigid exercise plans, obsessive beauty-monitoring, and 24/7 body control, so that they can get their lives back.
- This day-long session is open to anyone who struggles with body image, regardless of their gender, size, race, or abilities — because we all deserve to make peace with our bodies, and body image doesn’t discriminate.
Stop letting your body determine your life.
Sign up today: